Finn Dental Specialists
Services for Dentists
We welcome referrals from dentists who need our specialist knowledge and expertise to help their patients.
We also have a range of equipment not found at most GP dentists to carry out this specialist work.
Please use the forms via the blue boxes on the right, to refer a patient or make a CBCT referral.
Treatments you can refer to us or seek advice about:
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Bone augmentation
- Connective tissue grafting
- Crown lengthening
- Occlusal splint therapy
- Periodontal treatment and surgery
- Hygiene treatment
- Removing broken posts/instruments
- Dahl solutions
- Treatment planning
- Co-ordinating multidisciplinary treatment
- Root canal therapy
- Failing crown and bridgework
- Failed implant treatment
- Aesthetic problems
- CBCT scan
We also run a monthly Study Club, where we invite dentists, hygienists and dental colleagues to come and find out about a range of topics, pick up tips and also bring patient case studies to discuss and seek treatment planning for.
The group allows us to share with you our experience, knowledge and training.
Previous topics have included:
- Rubber Dam placement
- Medico-legal aspects of periodontics
- Clinical Photography
- Provisional Restorations
- Transactional Analysis: a highly useful tool to ensure effective communication
Find out more about the Study Club, our upcoming dates, topics and how to book here